LLC «Spektr-Avia Technics» provides base maintenance on the territory of the hangar of JSC «Spektr-Avia».
The largest hangar in Russia with dimensions of 100m x 100m x 34m allows to simultaneously serve several aircraft, for example, Boeing 747 and Airbus A320, or 3 medium-haul Boeing 737, or AN-124 and 2 Superjet-100.
According to approved scope of work (OTAR Part-145) LLC «Spektr-Avia Technics» offers the base maintenance for aircraft:
- Boeing 737 NG (CFM-56);
- Airbus A320 Family (CFM-56);
- balancing of the flight control surfaces by the method of calculation B737NG;
- elevator balancing (with dismantled) B737NG;
- rudder balancing (with dismantled) B737NG;
- aileron balancing (with dismantling) B737NG;
- elevator weighting (with dismounting) A320;
- aircraft weighting.