«Spektr-Avia Teсhniсs» LLC offers their Customers services according to international standards of maintenance:
- the Certificate of Release to Service after painting of aircraft Boeing, Airbus;
- base and Line maintenance of Boeing 737-600/700/800/900 (CFM56) and Airbus A319, A320, A321 (CFM56) aircrafts according to the requirements of OTAR Part-145;
- weighing and determination of the center of gravity;
- balancing the flight control surfaces;
- structure and composite repairing.
The company was established in February 2019.
In June 2019, the LLC "Spektr-Avia Technics" was approved by the Bermuda aviation authorities as an aircraft maintenance organisation.
In October 2019, «Spektr-Avia Technics» successfully passed an audit of the Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan and on October 1 received a decision to recognize the certificate of compliance with Part-145 requirements.